Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick-update

You might wonder what happened to F60. Don't panic, it's still under development, however there were some technical problems. Our Flash CS5 (program used to create F60) crashed and deleted the homescreen flash file. Which means I can no longer work on the homescreen or make API calls to the homscreen.

What does this mean?
I have to rewrite the homescreen. It'll take a while, but it'll be back anytime soon. For now I decided to not put myself down by the loss of (an important) file. I'll continue developing the F60 project, I'll focus on the other applications first, when that's finished I'll rewrite the homescreen.

Greetings!

3 comments:

  1. yeah...i guessed the same!!
    thats bad!
    " Don't panic" was wat he said!!
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fantastic!! I hope that is not an excuse. How come you did this again after all people have all hope to your project!!!

    ReplyDelete