Saturday, March 26, 2011

Private Beta testers, Sign up

Hello guys, the weekend is almost over. But I want to start a new week with another load of updates. Here's a round-up of what will be finished tomorrow.

  • RSS widget
  • Music widget
  • Call log
  • Calculator

Note: I'm looking for the very first beta testers. You will must be able to do the following things in order to beta test.

  • I need to stay in touch with you to give instructions, listen to feedback. I'm using Google Talk to talk to developers/internet-buddies.
  • You need to give constructive feedback, give the exact problem, and you'll try to help looking for a solution.
  • You must have a basic knowledge of Flash (Lite) and it's capabilities. E.g: you should know running a 1080p video in Flash Lite is desperate.
  • You must own a Nokia Symbian S60v5 device (touchscreen).
  • It's an advantage if you've already used SPHERE before (proceeder of F60).
To sign up, post your name in the comments below and I'll contact you. Please post you're skills/experiences.

Talk to you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Good idea, the Symbian User Interface in Flash, but this is out of date the UI. Symbian^3 would be a much better idea. Liked by more people than this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic, can you share Symbian^4 lite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, can you share Symbian^3 lite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my names paul i have small knollege of flash i own good old nokia 5530 i have flash proffesional Cs5 if this helps and i would like to add f60 to cfw and try to use it as its ui and i would to be a beta tester i would give you detailed and easy to understand feedback
    please consider
    my email : allstar12345@ovi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey m ankur m a nokia fan boy always eager to try something new to make my Nokia more productive i have a nokia 5230/s60v5 email :ankurrr@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that ahy mate, I'd like to give me instructions on how to put it on my nokia 5800 my mail elduro1987@hotmail.es

    ReplyDelete