Monday, December 12, 2011

Roboto Font + Homescreen

Today I'm working on a few graphic/design changes. I took a closer look to Android 4.0 and tried to copy most of it's animations as well. Here's what I have:

  • Android 4.0 Roboto Sans font instead of Droid Sans
  • 3D animations when opening your application list
  • Fading menu when opening the multitask panel
What I'm working on now:
  • Swipe to left to delete notifications
  • android.gesture.as (API) for touch events
  • Live Wallpapers
  • Widget API
  • Default Applications
Public alpha:

There won't we a public alpha for the next couple of days but as you can see the progress is going very fast! I hope to get a public alpha ready on this Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You are the Titan!) Keep it going! Wish you all the best, man!!!

    ReplyDelete