Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bye Fantulous, welcome Alpine!

Dear F60/Sphere supporters, I'm very glad you joined in again. I had a fantastic summer break and I returned as I promised. The project will be continued where we left off. But there will be some several important changes. Let's go through them:

  • With the announcement of Symbian Anna we've had to come up with something new, since F60 is still using the old Symbian interface.
  • We want to compete with Symbian Anna, so we'll need to give the users another experience.
  • It should be cross-platform.
These are the most important changes we'll be working on for this year. There's a fantastic year coming ahead of us, so follow our blog. More information soon.

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you're back, falko.

    Wish to see some competition to belle from your side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mate....im here for any help if u need...PM mei..or email me..
    also i see uv joined our forum..thanks for that..:D
    If permission given i will advertise your project work on my forum..
    let me knw..
    thanks..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, the more advertisement, the better. Thanks for the support, I started working on it today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi falko,how bout including belle notification and bottom bar in your HS :D it will be coool!

    ReplyDelete